Sunday, August 31, 2008

handphone...

Last Friday which is on 29 august 2008….

I with my brother, went to handphone shop near my house… my brother wanted to buy new phone.. he already survey the phone that he want to buy which are Sony Ericsson C903….
At the shop..my brother ask for the phone models… then the seller of the phone gave us the phone to see… suddenly.. the other seller come to me and show us the Nokia Phone.

She persuade us to buy the Nokia Phone that I already forgot the model..but its is walkman functions. Then, my brother said..he don’t want that phone and he want to buy Sony Ericsson. Then, the seller said ‘waste money if buy Sony Ericsson Model because the price will drop easily’. Then, my brother said ‘I buy phone for my own use not for sell it on the future’.

In this case, An ad populum appeal to force was happen…

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com