Sunday, August 31, 2008

shopping time..he

Last Saturday which is on 30 august 2008…

I with my parents went to the shopping midvalley megamall..we went there for shopping for this hari raya… there..i with my mama survey the stuff first before I decide which I want to buy… after look around the stuff… then my mama ask me.. either I have decide to buy any stuff.. then I got confusing on buying the jeans… I want jeans from TOP SHOP and from the ESPRIT boutique.. but my mama only give me to choose 1 only..then..i don’t know to decide which 1 I want… two of the jeans looks simple and nice.. also the price is also quite same… then..i really don’t know to choose. I ask suggestion from my brother.. and my brother said… the TOP SHOP jeans more suite for me…

After that, I choose the TOP SHOP jeans after I have the dilemma on buying one of them..

In this case, there is ad populum fallacy of false dilemma

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com